Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Iphone pics

Sometimes the best camera is
the one that's close by.
My Iphone is capturing
most of life's little moments.
Especially early in the morning
when I'm rocking Brynn.

Little moments when
she is peaking up
at me.
Little moments when
she is napping
in my arms
while I watch her big
brothers play.

Little moments
where she won't
sleep anywhere
else but in my arms.

Self portraits of me and
my girl rocking before the
boys wake up.
Little moments like
Gavin's crazy hair
in the morning.
The way Gavin
uses the foot stool
while I'm feeding Brynn.
The way he
peaks over the boppy.

All this little memories
that are saved forever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you have your iphone so you can share all the special moments with us. So much fun to watch the Hanson's grow, love to all Aunt Penny