Monday, July 23, 2012

My Hero

Today was the day...
we were all alone!
James had to go back to work
and for the first time I
was alone with all 3 kids!!
The morning was a little crazy...
it was hectic...
we didn't have a routine anymore!!!
I was getting a little frantic when
Gavin needed to be changed
and Brynn was screaming
because it was time to eat!!!

But my little hero
saved the day!
In his sweet little 4 year old
voice he said he would
hold Brynn.


I'm not sure what I would have done
without him!!

That little moment
made me realize that I
wasn't in it alone...
I had a hero..
a super hero
right here in our house
to help when things are crazy!!

Someone to entertain Gavin...
Someone to hug me when I'm overwhelmed...
Someone to sing sweet songs to Brynn when she is fussy.
Our little Super Hero
always comes to the rescue!!
He even got his baby
sister to fall asleep...
but only for a minute...
because she realized someone
had the nerve to put her down : )

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Aww! What a good big brother! So sweet!