The night before Brynn was born
we left for the hospital at 10:30 pm.
We left our 2 sweet boys sleeping
soundly in their beds while their
Mom Mom kept watch.
It was crazy to think the next time
we walked through the door a new
little person would be with us.
Our family would be complete!!
Once at the hospital it was slooooow
going at first.!
James and I walked and walked and walked laps
around the hospital trying to get things moving.
I was trying to hold out on the epidural because I
didn't want to slow things down so we tried so many different
things to help with the pain.
Pain that I never felt with her brothers!!! This was surprising!!
I tried the jacuzzi tub...which was amazing
I tried the birthing ball...which was just ok.
Finally when I knew I just needed some sleep
I asked for something a little stronger.
Dr. T suggested Fentanyl to help me sleep.
It dulled the pain for me to snooze for about an hour.
When I woke up it was shift change...
and our wonderful nurse had been replaced
by Pam!!!
Surly Pam who told James her pipes weren't working
this early in the morning...
Surly Pam who beat around the room changing
everything that the night nurse had done...
Surly Pam who was mean to James!!!
Surly Pam was asked to leave and not come back!!!
Unfortunately for me I asked Surly Pam to leave right
before the Anesthesiologist came in with my Epidural!!
He took it in stride and opened the door and yelled for a nurse..
any nurse...Just not Pam!
The nurse that came in was wonderful...
she was just what I needed to get through the next few hours!!
Dr. T came in shortly after my
epidural and said I was around 4 cm.
She broke my water around 8:30 am
and said things should speed up.
James and I used this time to take a little nap.
I knew I needed to get some sleep for
the task ahead.
When I woke up I was 10cm
and the baby was way down...
at around 11:05 I started pushing...
a few pushes later she was here...
it was amazing...
it was perfect...
she was perfect...
she came into the world...
and was handed to me...
it was beautiful!!
We were in love with this little girl!
There are no words to describe
what a perfect birth this was!!!
I'm so happy to have had a picture perfect birth
with her...
my last baby
my last labor
my last delivery.
We are truly blessed!!!


























No comments:
Post a Comment