Are going to see these guys...
Just like this litte girl did...
I don't know who is more excited
to go to Disney World!!
Me or Owen?
I think me!
I can't wait to show
him all the things I loved
when I went to Disney
when I was around his age!
He is so excited to go to
Mickeys Clubhouse!
It's not Disney World to him...
it's Mickey's Clubhouse!
Just like the show we watch
every morning on the Disney Chanel.
When I ask him who we are going to see he says...
Mickey
Minnie
Donald Duck
Zippy the Pooh...aka Winnie the Pooh!
Oh how I love when he says "Zippy the Pooh"!
He knows about princesses and Tinkerbell.
I'm not sure how but he does : )
As a matter of fact I got a pink snuggie as
a gag gift for my birthday.
My funny son looks at me...
takes it all in...
and says...
"Mommy...you're a princess!"
Ahhh how I love that kid!
This is sure to be a trip to remember!
If I can survive the first part of the flight...
alone...
with 2 kids!!
Wish me luck!!
More pics to come!


2 comments:
Have fun at Disney World!!! Wish we could be there too. Love Aunt Deb
i heard about this from annie...soooo excited from you! can't wait to hear all about it! safe travels!
Post a Comment