Tuesday, November 2, 2010

5 months old (kinda late)

This face!!!
Oh this face that
I could just kiss
and kiss and kiss!
This face is 5 months old!
5 Months old already!
It's going by too fast!
I can't even imagine you
being a big boy!
I love having you be my sweet
baby Gavin!
In a way I think no matter how
"big" you get you will always be
my sweet baby Gavin!

At 5 months old you're...
still smiling...
laughing...
pushing up on your arms...
rolling over & over...
chewing on everything...
grabbing everything...
You love to stick your
tongue out!
It's so funny when you do it!
You look so proud of yourself
with your funny little smile!
You truly are a joy to
have in our family!
I wonder if this is just
who you are?
A sweet...
laid back...
patient...
loving kinda guy!
You sound like someone
else that I know ; )
I believe you call him daddy!

No comments: