Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Disney Vacation : Day 3...A Magic Day

Today was a magic day...
a Magic Kingdom kinda day!!
I waited to take the boys to
the Magic Kingdom until James
could be with us!
Going to the Magic Kingdom
for the first time is special!
I wanted James to be there to
share it with us!!!
We got to the park before it opened...
I had never done that before!

It was worth it to get there early!
The Magic Kingdom train came
with Mickey and his friends
to open the park!
It made it a little more magical
to see this!
Owen was so excited when he saw
Mickey Mouse!
We hadn't seen him yet!
I was waiting until we got
to the Magic Kingdom and for
James before he got to see Mickey!
There is something special about
the Magic Kingdom!
Especially your very first time!
I was so excited for our
breakfast with Winnie the Pooh
in the Crystal Palace!!
I couldn't wait for Owen to
see them!
Gavin on the other hand
was ready for his 9:00am nap!
Owen loved the Mickey shaped waffles
and the donuts!!
It's not every day that you can eat
all the donuts you want!
What can I say...
it was a magical day!

Gavin snoozed through most of breakfast!
Kinda silly that I put a "where's breakfast?"
bib on him!!
I didn't plan it that way!
But, it did make for a very silly picture!
The Winnie the Pooh song
started playing and Owen
immediately spotted
"Zippy the Pooh!"
He was so happy to see Tigger!
Look at the smile on his cute
little face!
It was a magical day!!!
This little piggy loved baby Gavin!!
Baby Gavin loved that
little Piggys nose!
I love this picture of the
4 of us!!
Our first picture..
all together...
on this very magical day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had the best time!
Disney is one of the best places to go with children. Love you all,
Aunt Debbie