Owen, Love your driving, you didn't hit a thing and love the scenery. Love to hear you laugh and see you having so much fun. Love to you, mommy daddy and cooper too
Owen, you make me laugh every time I see a new picture. Excelent driving,Uncle Charlie will be seeing you on N.A.S.Car before long!!! Miss you- love you much!XOXOXOXO hugs and kisses all around Nanny
4 comments:
Owen, You are too funney. Mom-Mom misses you. Where are the pictures of mommy riding your car?
XOXOXO Mom-Mom
Owen, Love your driving, you didn't hit a thing and love the scenery. Love to hear you laugh and see you having so much fun. Love to you, mommy daddy and cooper too
Owen, you make me laugh every time I see a new picture. Excelent driving,Uncle Charlie will be seeing you on N.A.S.Car before long!!! Miss you- love you much!XOXOXOXO hugs and kisses all around Nanny
Owen, I enjoy watching your videos and hearing you laugh. Wish we could see you more. Love to you and your mommy & daddy :)
Post a Comment