What a difference a year and a half makes! I really can not believe that he is 18 months old. I hardly recognize the toddler he has become. His face has changed so much over the last few months. He looks more like a little boy than a baby. The chubby cheeks of yesterday have made way for a new mature look. In 6 months he will be 2 years old!!!! How can that be? I feel like I was just writing about him turning 6 months old and now here he is a year and a half! He's learning and trying new skills every day. Everyday over the last 18 months has been amazing. It's not always easy but, watching him grow up in front of my eyes has been a wonderful experience. I love knowing that when he learns something new it's because I taught him that. It's the most rewarding job I have ever had. I love being his mommy and I look forward to all the memories yet to be made!
Here are 18 fun facts about Owen...
1) He constantly signs "more" for everything
2) He calls Cooper Ner
3) He climbs all over the playground by himself
4) He loves to play with blocks. Stacking is his favorite
5) He loves to dance
6) He can climb up and down the stairs
7) He can Scoot along on his little cars
9) He loves to put things in bags and buckets
10) He tries to do what the big kids do
11) He likes to hold my hand and walk through the mall
13) He can find lost objects
14) He hides everything
16) He learned to say ball just today!
17) Both his fine motor and gross motor skills are amazing
18) He is the most amazing little boy I have ever met!!!
Happy 18 month Birthday little Man!!!
Love,
Mommy, Daddy, and Cooper (aka Ner)
1 comment:
Owen, Each day you learn something new and we are so happy that mommy shares those things with all of us. Love those smiles and I have seen those eye rolls somewhere before. Love you Aunt Penny
Post a Comment