Monday, March 23, 2009

What does an 18 month old do at the park?

Owen and I took advantage of this beautiful day by checking out a new park with our playdate buddies. He had so much fun playing with his friends on the slide and in the sand. He also enjoyed trying Emily's tasty treats. Funny how he likes raisins when they belong to someone else. He also got a big mouth full of sand for the first time... I don't think he expected it to be so yucky. I hope he doesn't eat it again!
So what do 18 month olds do at the park?
They dig in the sand!
They slide and slide and slide! They run and climb!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet and really work hard at what you are doing.Mommy can find the nicest places to go.XOXOXOXO hugs and kisses all around. Love Nanny

Anonymous said...

Owen, mom-mom wishes she was there to share a hug with you.

Love you very much. Mom-Mom

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy watching you having so much fun.
Love you! Aunt Debbie