Sunday, March 15, 2009

I can do it all by myself!

Oh joy of joys! He can eat his Yo baby all by himself! I have been a little nervous about letting him feed himself messy food because I didn't think he could do it. Boy was I wrong... not only did he feed himself but it was done with minimal mess. I just got back 10 mins to myself! What will I do with all of this time? Take pictures of course!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Aunt Whitney loves it Owen! You are getting so big!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Oh Owen, You are getting soooo big. Mom mom is very proud of you... XOXOXO Love you very much! Mom-Mom

Anonymous said...

What a big boy!! love all of the pictures. xoxo Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

I could watch you all day. You make every thing so much fun!!!!Love you!! Hugs and kisses all around xoxoxoxoxo. Nanny