Bath time has become quite an ordeal. He has learned how to really make a splash. I know that I shouldn't laugh at him because pretty soon I am going to want him to stop. I try not to but I can't help it. It really is funny. Of course he knows it so he continues to do it. I am creating a monster. A VERY CUTE MONSTER!
3 comments:
ROBIN SAYS IT LOOKS LIKE FUN TO ME AND ALL THAT WATER ON THE FLOOR JUST MAKES THE FLOOR STAY CLEANER SO I GUESS HE IS DOING HIS PART OF MOPPING OWEN PUTS THE WATER ON AND MOMMY WIPES IT!!! TINY BUBBLES JUST COMES TO MY MIND... HA HA HA
LOVE YOU GUYS
Happy Birthday Owen, You sure did bring lots of sunshine when you arrived last year. Thanks to your mommy and daddy for sharing you with all of us. Have a great day and lots of fun at your party Saturday. See you soon, Love you all, Aunt Penny
Happy 1st birthday!!! Enjoy your birthday party. Wish we could be there to see you eat your first birthday cake. Make sure Mommy takes pictures/video to show us. Love you. Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment