I decided to give Gymboree another try. This time we went with a friend and had a great time. Emily showed him the ropes because she is a Gymboree pro. Instead of the music class we went to last time this one was geared to movement and play. He LOVED climbing up, over, under, and around everything in the place. We also had a major milestone today..... I think he finally realized that I'm his mommy! YEAH! He actually looked around to make sure that I was still close by. Usually he just goes on about his business but, not today. Of course I did have to wake him up about 45 minutes early from his nap so that may have played a tiny little role in his neediness. Either way I loved it!
I wonder if I can climb over this?
Finally! Steps I can climb!
Lunch Date at Chic-Fil-A
Whew! What a day!
2 comments:
Looks like you, Emily and Mommy had a great day. Love you, Aunt Penny
Owen, you are too cute. Glad you and Emily had lots of fun. Wish I was there with you. Lots of love and kisses. Mom Mom
Post a Comment