Owen's great grandmother bought him a really cool birthday present. We are sure to put a lot of miles on this wagon! Owen laughs so hard that he gets hiccups when he rides in it. He's part of the cool kid crowd at the playground now that he has his own wagon. It's so much fun listening to him babble on our walks around the neighborhood. It's like driving around a little old man that shouts orders at you. If I didn't know better I would swear he is telling me where to turn and how fast to go. I couldn't resist using this song and it has been in my head since I made the slide show! It's a catchy little tune! I'm still working on his first year slide show.... I had it all done and then some pictures got erased. I will also post his birthday party pictures soon!
1 comment:
Owen, Love your smiles and laughs at your new wheels. Looks like Dad and Mom are going to get lots of exercise with the wagon. Cooper sure seems to love it too. Love you and see you soon. Aunt Penny
Post a Comment