Sunday, September 28, 2008

They say it's your birthday!

Owen recently celebrated his very first birthday with a monkey party! We were so glad so many people wanted to be part of his big day! His monkey themed party was in full swing with a monkey cake, homemade banana cookies, and sock monkeys for the kids.
The birthday boy in his new Pottery Barn Kids Chair! This was the most amazing Birthday Cake I have ever seen!

It was more than I could have imagined!

Cake Table

Monkey Cupcakes for the kids!

He wasn't really interested in the cake! No cake in the face pictures for him.

Mommy and Tammy worked hard on the banana cookies. Owen's PopPop made these for his party! Happy Birthday Owen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fabulous party! That cake was soo cool! So were the cupcakes. Did you make them too????

Hugs,
SF Christine

The Hansons said...

I wish I could make a cake like that! Although I feel inspired to try : )

Anonymous said...

Owen, Looks like a great party and much fun had by all. Love your cake and the special banana cookies. Pop Pop did a great job on your sock monkeys, and I am sure all your friends loved them. See you soon, thanks for sharing your party. Love you, Aunt Penny