Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What did we do today?

smiled, giggled, laughed, cried, ate grapes, went to the pool, took a nap, played, read a book, crawled, cuddled, drank a bottle, ate green beans, went to Target, splashed in the bath, posed for pictures, played with cooper, sang songs, made funny faces, gave kisses, went grocery shopping,
.... whew what a day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Owen you are a very busy little guy! Wish I was there to share in the fun.
Love, Mom mom

Anonymous said...

Owen, All that good stuff and mommy still had time to show us your latest pictures of a day in the life of Owen. Keep her on her toes. Love to all, Aunt Penny

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the pictures. Wish we could see you more often, but I enjoy the pictures. Love you all.
Aunt Debbie

Marc and Nichole Johnson said...

Owen, you're such a big boy. I know it's hard work to keep mommy so busy, but you're doing a great job. We can't wait to see you soon.

CandCFamily said...

What a cute collage.