There is nothing that says summer like baseball. I do realize that it isn't summer yet but the thermometer says that it is. It was 99 degrees here today with a heat index over 100. So in my book it's summertime! We took Owen to his first baseball game. We ignored the sweltering heat and had a great time at the ball park. While the Durham Bulls aren't the Yankees we still enjoyed introducing Owen to Americas favorite past time. Sitting in the sun, eating a hot dog, drinking a beer, and spending time with family is a great way to spend an afternoon. I wish Owen was big enough to chow down on a hot dog because that is one of my favorite parts of watching a baseball game! Owen loved watching all of the excitement and the people cheering. I think he liked the music the most. Here are some pictures from our time at the ball park...
Tammy, Dana, and Owen stopping for a quick photo op!
Owen, James, and Wool E. Bull
Family pic at the ballpark
Daddy and Owen enjoying the game
No comments:
Post a Comment