Thursday, June 5, 2008

Get up... Stand up

Photobucket

Owen loves to stand up. He can pull himself up if he has a steady object but, he still can't do it 100% of the time. This really makes him mad... he wants to be a big boy and do it himself. Once you get him standing he is very happy to stay that way. I think his legs get tired sometimes and he will start to cry. He gets stuck standing up because he isn't sure how to sit back down. I had to go out and buy him this new Elmo toy (I can't believe I bought anything Elmo) so he could have something to stand up next to and play. He loved it for awhile and just like everything else he's over it. He would much rather have the remote control, paper, or a cord. Why do I even bother?


No comments: