It's hard to believe that, only 9-months ago, I was holding my beautiful bundle of joy, for the very first time. Time sure does fly, when everyday is filled with laughter, tears, and joy, as you watch your little one grow-up,

right before your eyes. Everyday with him is a day full of wonder and surprises. Just when I think I know what he will get into he discovers something new. He is a very curious little guy. I love going into his room now and seeing his little head peaking over the crib waiting to be picked up. I love how he reaches up to us when he wants to be picked up or cuddled. Most of all I love that when he needs some cuddles only mommy's will do the trick!

In the last week he has learned to wave. He loves to wave at the ladies who stop to admire him at the mall. It is really cute when he waves and then turns his head and acts shy. Then of course he turns back and grins at them. What a flirt! Owen has also started trying to cruise around the house. He holds onto to one thing and looks for another to grab onto to get to where he wants to go. He also stood all by himself for around 5 seconds. He is going to be walking really soon. My baby is growing up! He continues to babble sounds like mamamama, dadada, rarara,mmmmmmm and brrrrrrrrrrr. I'm not sure what all of this means but I am sure it is very important. Or it means hey mom change my diaper!

He still loves to eat! We started giving him stage 3 food and he loves it. He also has started to eat little pieces of chicken and veggie ravioli. When he eats he always says mmmmmmmmmmm at every bite. So cute! He loves to get the crust of our pizza. He gets very excited when he sees a pizza make its way to the table. His favorite snack time foods are Puffs, Cherios, and Goldfish. He is such a great little eater! In other good news we have also weaned him off of giving him Zantac for his reflux. We are so glad that he has grown out of it! The peditrician said that he would but, at the time it is very hard to believe.

My cute little toothless grin is no more. The bottom 2 teeth are really showing now. It makes him look like such a big boy. We are starting to think that he may be getting more because he has been a little on the cranky side and drooling a lot more than usual. I hope it doesn't last for 2 months this time. Poor little guy was so miserable.It has been a joy watching him grow over the last 9 months. Everyday is something to be treasured with this funny little boy!
1 comment:
Happy 9 months!! So glad your mommy and daddy are enjoying every minute because it won't be long before you will be going to kindergarten and college. Nice to see all of you enjoying your first official fathers day even though I am sure every day is fathers day at your house. Love to all,
Aunt Penny
Post a Comment