NO, NO Owen DVD players aren't for babies!
No, No Owen Cooper's toys aren't for babies!
Not only is he a crawler but he's also a grabber, a puller, and a chewer. He is keeping me very busy these days. It's amazing how quick he is and how he can spot danger even with all of the fun toys he has. Here are a few of his favorite things:- The blinds
- Cooper's water bowl (splash, splash)
- Any cord (and I mean any)
- Paper
- Cooper's toy basket
- Shoes
I'm sure there are more but that's all I can think of right now. I read in a baby book that you should get on the floor at your baby's eye level to see what kind of danger lurks around. When I read it it sounded very silly and I thought it was strange. But after 4 days of this crawling around business I think I am going to have to. Time to get baby proofing!!! Look out world here comes Owen!
1 comment:
THE REMOTE CONTROL WILL MAKE ANY MAN CRAWL BIG OR LITTLE.... HAHAHA
GREAT JOB LITTLE GUY GOTTA KEEP THAT MOMMY AND DADDY ON THERE TOES JUST WHEN THEY GET USE TO DOING THINGS ONE WAY IT IS TIME TO CHANGE IT WE LOVE YOU GUYS
ROBIN JULIE AND BERT
Post a Comment