does the almost 5 year old
birthday boy want!?!
A superhero party of course!
Sense parties are my specialty...
I sprung into action putting together
the most perfect superhero party
for my birthday boy!!!
We had superhero cupcakes,
*POP*Corn, old comic book covers
and superhero Pez dispensers to decorate
the table!
I must say...
I absolutely loved how this
all came together!!!
The superhero theme also
continued with the food!
We had food to help with
super speed, mind reading,
laser vision, and flying!
When the guests arrived it was
time to go to the gym to have
a high flying, trampoline jumping,
foam pit diving party!
Even the grown ups got in
on the fun!


was so much fun!
I love seeing how much fun
he has with all of his friends!
It's been an amazing 5 years of birthday
parties and celebrations with him!












No comments:
Post a Comment