Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of Pre K

It's a bitter sweet kinda day!!
This is the kind of day where
I am a little sad that you are growing up!
It doesn't seem possible that this is your
last year in pre school!
You have grown up so fast
and you make me so proud to be your mom!
Your huge heart, your bigger than life laugh,
and your sense of fairness amazes me!
I'm going to really miss these
pre school days with you.
These days when I know you
will be home by 1.
Sometimes even these short days
can seem to long!
I'm going to soak in your last
year in pre school...
I'm going to soak in this time
that I have you all to myself!
Your growing up...
You will have big kid things to do next year!
But for now on this bitter sweet day
I'm going to celebrate as you start
your last school year as
a pre schooler!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Growing up so fast. Such a special big brother Love all of your pictures letting us share in the growing up of your little ones.