Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Little Man

My little man
you are growing up so fast!!!
I find more things to love about you
everyday!!!!!
It's hard to believe that you
can already be 11 months old!
I want to remember everything
like....

The way you always have drool
on your chin!
Your great big smile
and your little chuckle!
The way those big brown eyes
melt my heart!!
They have a way of making me
smile!
I want to remember the
way that your smile can light
up the room!!

You have a way of making people
smile!!!
People just seem to be drawn to you
and the first thing they say is what
a sweet funny baby you are.
They also say handsome you are!!
I have to agree you are the cutest,
funniest baby I have ever met!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gavin, It is hard to believe we will be celebrating your 1st birthday this week. You have grown way too fast....seems like yesterday you were born. Thanks, mommy for the great pictures! XOXO Mom-Mom