The way you love each other...
The way you laugh with each other...
The way you are together...
It just makes me smile!!!
Owen you make me smile
when you are being the big brother.
Like in this picture...
You were showing Gavin where to look.
It makes me smile the way
you can be so serious one minute
than laughing uncontrollably the next!
Your big smile is amazing!!!There are no words to describe
how happy this moment made me!
I could almost see the future...
I could see you 2 playing just like this.
This made me smile...
and smile...
and smile!

You really are so sweet to each other!
I don't know if it will always be this way
or if you will always get along.
But for this tiny little moment in time
you were!!
These little moments make me smile!

It makes me smile to see
how different you are!
2 little individuals...
2 different personalites...
1 Brown Eyed Boy
1 Blue Eye Boy
So different!
You little one make me smile...
you giggle and giggle at everything!
You are a funny little guy!
These pictures are gifts to me...
A gift of little moments forever
frozen in time.
A little gift to myself...
to make me smile!!!


1 comment:
Dana, Such great smiles, can almost hear the laughter. Your pictures are great and I love that you share them. Happy Happy Birthday Gavin. Love you,
Aunt Penny
Post a Comment