that almost slip by unnoticed.
Little moments like this walk
after dinner that we probably
would have forgotten.
Little family moments
that seem so ordinary at
the time.
Little moments like these
that I want to remember.
Little moments when
Owen is at the playground
playing with his friends.
It's little moments like this
that I notice just how much
he has grown.
It's little moments like this
when Gavin is so happy
just hanging out.
Little moments like this
when I realize just how
big he has gotten!
It's little moments like this
when Owen is running
"super fast" that I realize
how fast time goes by.
It's little moments like this
where my sweet
is smiling a big beautiful smile
that I realize how blessed I am.
It's little moments like this
when I see the 3 men in my life
that I am truly happy.
It's these little moments that
make me smile and soak in all
the love that takes place in this
ordinary everyday life.





4 comments:
Very well said Dana! Love you, Aunt Deb
I can't believe how big Owen is getting!!! What are you feeding that kid!?!
love this.
Spoken like a loving mother who enjoys every moment of her childrens'lives. Mom-Mom
Post a Comment