away came on Wed and by Thursday we
loaded up the boys and drove to Maryland.
It's so sad that it takes bad news to
get a family together these days.
It seems like it's only when someone is gone
that you realize how important your family is.
On this trip I saw cousins that I hadn't seen in years.
It was bitter sweet to see them.
I just wish it was on a happier occasion.
On this trip there was a lot of sadness but
also a lot of joyous moments
that I think my Aunt would have loved.
Moments like...
Luke and Liam keeping
Gavin company in the backseat.
2 2nd cousins laughing!
Army Men.
A fun game of tag!
Smiling baby pictures!
Hide and Seek
Boys being boys!
Grandfathers and Grandsons
Sharing snacks!
Playing well into the night
with cousins...
family...
Sweet moments that I'm so glad that I got to see.



No comments:
Post a Comment