Gavin met Santa for the very first time!
Since it was his very first time seeing Santa
I thought it was important that he have
his very own picture!
Gavin loved Santa!
He really wanted to get
a hold of Santa's beard!
We had to tell him that
pulling Santa's beard is
a sure way to get on the naughty list!
Of course I wanted a picture
of my boys together!
They were so cute in
their matching sweaters!
Owen was so excited to
see Santa this year!
I happened to over hear
what he told Santa that he
wanted for Christmas...
an Owl and an Elephant.
I hope his list gets a little easier
as he gets older.
There is no room in this house
for an Owl or an Elephant!
2 comments:
What a great looking santa!!, and those 2 Hanson boys look pretty great too!!!! Love you guys Hope to see ya soon. XOXO
Robin
Oh, come on Mom.... you know there is plenty of room for an owl and an elephant:) Enjoyed having Christmas with all of you and watching to boys on Christmas morning. Love you.
Mom-Mom
Post a Comment