Tuesday, December 21, 2010

6 months old: This kind of love

While we were in Disney a certain
little guy turned 6 months old!
It is hard to believe that he is 6 months old already!!
He's growing up too fast!!!
The last 6 months have been so much
fun watching him grow!
There's something special about the second baby.
I know how fast he will grow up so I take the
time to enjoy every stage.
With the Owen I couldn't wait to see what
was next!
With Gavin I'm content to savor every little
baby moment.
Photobucket
 At 6 months old Gavin is doing so many
fun new things!
He's sitting up all by himself!
He loves to sit up like a big boy!!

He's also rolling over!
He rolls from one side of
the room to the other!
Much like his big brother!


Gavin is in the early stages of crawling!
He's rocking back on his hands and knees.
He likes to practice this move in the middle
of the night!
We haven't been getting much sleep lately!!

The other huge milestone Gavin has reached
is he is getting 2 little baby teeth!
2 tiny little teeth on the bottom.
I'm really going to miss that big
toothless smile!
The last 6 months have been fantastic!

No comments: