I couldn't wait to get Owen to
Hollywood Studios!!
I knew he would be so
excited to see all
of his Playhouse Disney Friends!!
After a quick picture in front of the
hat it was time to go head to
the Toy Story Ride!
Thanks to the nifty ride share
Owen got to ride twice!!!
We also got to see Woody
again and have a few pictures
taken!
Then it was time to go see
the Playhouse Disney gang!
Owen was sooooo soooo soooo
excited to see Handy Manny!
He was very concerned about
Manny's tools!
He wanted to know where they
were and if they were sick!
It was so cute!
After we saw Handy Manny
we spotted the Little Einsteins.
Owen wasn't so sure of these guys
because we haven't seen that show
in awhile.
For some reason...
I have no idea why...
Owen wanted me to take his
picture in front of the Grumpy
Old guys from the Muppets.
Go figure!!
Here's our happy Boy!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment