Gavin,
On your very first trip to Disney
you made a lot of friends!
I can't even begin to count the amount
of people that stopped just to say what
a happy baby you are!
I smiled the biggest smile every time
and proudly said "Thank you."
You smiled at strangers all day!
You were so cute and sweet chewing on your
toes in the stroller.
You made a lot of people giggle!
It's amazing how one little baby can
make so many people smile.
There was a lady who was riding on the monorail
with us that said "I remember that baby...
he smiled at me in the gift shop!"
I was so proud to be your mommy!
On this Disney Day
Goofy thought you were one sweet baby!
He tickled your feet and you
laughed and laughed!
He was so sad when mommy
wanted your picture with Mickey Mouse.
I think I hurt his feelings: (
I hope you always
smile that wonderful
sweet baby Gavin Smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment