Monday, October 18, 2010

Too much cuteness

Today there was too much cuteness in this house!!!
Gavin in his adorable puppy hat!
A puppy hat that another little someone used to wear!
His sweet little baby face was made for this
cute little puppy hat!
All this cuteness makes my day!
This cuteness is what I'm going 
to remember years down the road.
I won't remember the crying...
or the fact that he doesn't like to 
be in his car seat...
or all the stinky diapers.
 
I won't remember any of the lost sleep...
or vacations that I didn't get to go on.
I won't remember any of the things that
didn't go exactly as I had planned.
I will forget all about
teething...
the tons of laundry...
and the days where nothing
got done because he had his own agenda.
I'll simply remember this cute
little baby in his cute little puppy hat.
This cuteness is what I'm going to remember!
This cuteness is what makes life a little sweeter!
It's too much...
all this cuteness!
It makes my heart grow and my
eyes tear up...
when I think about all this cuteness!
This cuteness that makes my life compete!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gavin, You are the cutest little guy. Wish I was there to "eat you up"! Love that smile and those big eyes. Thanks for the similes. Love and kisses. Mom-mom

Anonymous said...

Gavin, You are growing and changing every day. Love you in the puppy hat with your friend Cooper, hasn't been very long since big brother wore that hat and was as cute as you. Love you both very much. Aunt Penny

Anonymous said...

These are some darn cute pictures! My goodness, they certainly are too much cuteness! So much it hurts! I think we need to see that cuteness in San Francisco for a family trip!

XOXO,
Christine

Anonymous said...

Owen your muffins look yummy. Gavin is toooo cute!!! Love you all. Debbie