Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chef Owen

Owen is discovering his
inner chef.
He loves to help us cook.
He really likes to help me bake.
Brownies are his favorite but,
on this particular day he found
some muffin mix in the pantry.
First he put the muffin cups
in the muffin pan.
We practiced counting to 12 : )
After getting the muffin pan ready it
was time to open the mix.
Notice the excitement on his face : )
He was very serious when it was time
to pour the mix in the bowl.
In fact he said...
"I need to pay attention to what I'm doing
so I don't make a big mess!" 
Time to add the water!
I measured it and he poured it in.
He had a blast mixing it all together.
It was such an easy mix since we only
needed to add water.
I'll have to get some more because
it was easy for him to do himself : )
Chef Owen's Blueberry Muffins
were yummy!!
Baby Gavin enjoyed watching his
big brother!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owen, I am so glad you like to help cooking. I hope you can help me when you come to visit. Julie is a big help when baking and I know you will be too. Love you Aunt Penny

Anonymous said...

Owen, If you only knew how many smiles you bring to my face.... You are so very special and a great helper to mommy and daddy. Tell mommy that all great cooks make a little mess when they cook! Give your little brother a hug and kiss for mom-mom. Won't be long before you are showing him how to make muffins. Love you very much. Mom-Mom