It was this little pumpkin's
first trip to the pumpkin patch!!
Such an occasion called
for a cute little shirt complete
with a pumpkin applique!
Of course this outfit would not
be complete without the cutest
hand knit pumpkin hat!
This little pumpkin had a
great morning at the pumpkin patch!
He watched his big brother, rocked in the
rocking chair with his daddy and...
made his mommy smile because
she could take the sweetest pictures
of her little pumpkin!


3 comments:
Gavin, you are without a doubt the cutest pumpkin ever. What beautiful simile you have to share with everyone. Oh, and such a big boy to be standing up..... 24 inches tall! Hope you have a fun time on halloween with your big brother.
Love you very much, Mom-mom
Gavin, what a cute pumpkin you are, I am always happy to see new pictures of what you are doing and how much fun you and Owen are having with mommy and daddy. Love you Aunt Penny
I LOVE the pics of your little punkin' :) He looks so happy and smiley! Too cute! I can't believe how big he is getting!
Post a Comment