starting our own family traditions!
It seems like fall is full of fun
things to do as a family!
One of our favorite fall
activities is a trip to the pumpkin patch!
In 2008 our family looked like this...
In 2010 it looked like this...
This trip is just the beginning
of fun fall memories for
these two sweet boys!
I hope they grow up remembering
all the fun times we had together!
This picture is a moment I will
never forget!
Looking at pictures of the 4 of us
makes me happy!
It makes me smile to see the
4 of us having fun together!
It's nice to freeze time for just
one moment!
So I never forget how much
fun we had...
just the 4 of us on a beautiful
fall morning!


1 comment:
Owen and Gavin, you have the best mommy and daddy in the world!!! You will grow up with many sweet memories to pass on to your children on day. What a great family moment. Mom-mom
Post a Comment