We had such a perfect sunny day for a picnic!
It was a hot day...
a very hot day!
A shady place to sit and a pond full of ducks
was all we needed to make our day complete.
Lucky Ducks!

Lucky for the ducks that Owen didn't eat
the bread from his Ham and Cheese Sub!
Lucky Ducks!
Lucky for the ducks that Owen wanted to
share his Cheese Nips.
Lucky Ducks!

I had forgotten how much fun it could be
to feed the ducks!
I love being a parent because I get to see
things through my children's eyes!
Maybe I'm the lucky Duck!

These ducks were smart and jumped up on land
to get they yummy Cheese Nips and bread.
Owen thought it was hilarious!
He fed them with his hand...
they jumped up and grabbed it.
Lucky Ducks!

Such a fun way to spend an
afternoon!
All 4 of us on this hot, sunny, beautiful Carolina day!
Lucky Ducks!
These are the memories that we will treasure!
We are indeed...
Lucky Ducks!
No comments:
Post a Comment