Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer Movie Fun

It's too hot to play outside! It's to hot for the park... It's too hot for riding bikes... and it's too hot for the pool! Yes it's even to hot for the pool! This 90 degree weather is just to hot! But... it's not to hot to go to the movies with 5 of your favorite friends! I wasn't sure how I was going to get through the movie with a very active 2 year old and a 5 week old baby. Gavin was such a good boy and slept in my arms (of course) the entire time. Owen tried to sit still but just couldn't do it. The movie didn't really hold his interest. To tell you the truth I found Veggie Tales to be really boring too! Even with a boring movie Owen had a lot of fun eating Pop corn and seeing his very best friends! I think I will try it again sometime! After all it's free to try... maybe Owen will like Monsters VS Aliens a little better : )

No comments: