Monday, June 7, 2010

3 weeks old

Oh my goodness how did you get to be three weeks old already? Where did the time go? I keep asking myself that when it comes to you and your brother!! Where did the time go? I want to remember you just as you are...perfectly tiny and sweet. Just as you are at 3 weeks old!
I want to remember your... wrinkly skin, your growing eye brows, and your sweet baby face
I want to remember the way you like to have your hand at your face
I want to remember your pudgy little baby arms
I want to remember the way you look at us with those big eyes!
I want to remember how soft and sweet your newborn skin is!
I want to remember how cute you are in your elf hat!
I want to remember your little newborn belly!
I want to remember your long toes and skinny feet! I want to remember your chins! All of them!!!
I want to remember how wonderfully fantastic everyday with you has been! I want to remember it all because you will never be this small again! You are getting bigger everyday! But I will always remember you just as you are at 3 weeks old!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Owen and Gavin sure do look a lot alike at this age!!! Can't wait to meet him in person..

Anonymous said...

love, Robin and Julie

Anonymous said...

oh, i just love his baby rolls!!!

Anonymous said...

Dana you take the best pictures. I love the next to the last one. Love,
Aunt Debbie