My Baby is walking!
It's official! He is starting to walk! What an amazing acheivement it is. It's hard to believe just a few months ago I was excited when he was sitting up on his own. Then he started to roll around on the floor and then it was on to bigger and better things like crawling. I can't even express how happy I am to be able to witness this milestone with my own eyes. Staying home with Owen is something that I don't take for granted. I love seeing all of his firsts and wouldn't trade it for the world. We are enjoying him so much at this stage and try too pause certain moments to soak them in because he is growing to fast.
Now it's time to do some shoe shopping! I can't wait to get him his first pair of ultra cool kicks!
3 comments:
Hi Owen, Mommy better get the gate for the steps because there is no stopping you now. It is so nice that Mommy can share all your firsts with everyone. Love and miss you. Aunt Penny
Way to go Owen!! You're such a big boy now. Love you. Aunt Debbie
You are so proud of yourself!! Cooper says:"Oh no, now I can't get away from him." Love you. Mom Mom
Post a Comment