Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Rain Forest Swing is still going strong!!!

The swing is still going strong! Owen still loves to get in his swing every now and then. I checked the weight limit and it goes until 25 lbs. Owen is most likely right around there. When he is swinging the swing makes the most annoying creaking sound. It sounds like it is about to die! This is the only baby item that I can actually say was worth every penny :)

You can actually hear the swing creaking in this video. I don't have the heart to tell him that he's too big : (

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owen, you look like you've grown a couple inches since I saw you. Tell your Mommy to call next time you are here so we can see you. Love you, Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

Hi Owen,
You look as if you have grown a couple inches since I saw you. Tell your Mommy to call next time you are here, so we can see you.
Love you!
Aunt Debbie