We were a little late getting Owen's 9 month check up done because our favorite doctor was on vacation. Dr. Gessner said Owen was perfect. He is growing at just the right pace and hitting all his developmental milestones. James and I had a ton of questions for the doctor this time around. We asked about organic vs in organic food for Owen since he is eating more table food now. The doctor went over the things he felt important to eat organic. I felt a little better about what we were feeding him. We also shared the good news with the doctor that Owen was no longer on Zantac for his reflux. He was very happy with this news because they get a little worried if children don't outgrow the reflux by their first birthday. Owen thought this was a great doctors visit because there were NO SHOTS!!! However I think they are going to get him pretty good on his next visit. We asked about splitting up the shots on his next visit but the doctor assured us it is best to get it over with all at once. However, I think I will do some more research since he will be getting a lot.
Owen's 9 month stats
Weight: 21.13 lbs
Height: 28 inches
Head circumference: 18 inches
I couldn't believe that Owen was only in the 65th percentile in weight! Who are these other kids that weigh more at 9 months. I can't imagine! Here are some pics from his 9 month check up.
Getting Weighed
Waiting for the Doctor
Still waiting for the Doctor
No comments:
Post a Comment