Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We are in the double digits!!

Double Digits!!!!!!!

I can't believe that he is in the double digits now!! Ten months have flown by and I wish that I could freeze time and keep him my little baby for just a little while longer. The closest I get to that is when he lets me rock him to sleep. My little guy is already to busy to hang out with his mom. James and I have learned a lot about our little man over the course of 10 months. So I thought I would share with you some of the things our little guy does....
He likes to sleep in the corner of the bed. Awwww look how cute he is when he sleeps. When he is like this I get a little glimpse of the baby I brought home from the hospital.
He loves "Hanging" out with his dad!
His hair is long enough to style in the bathtub : )

He really likes petting Cooper. When he does it he says p p p. It sounds like he is trying to say pat, pat, pat! As you can see Cooper is thrilled about this : ( He has meltdowns!!! He plays Patty Cake!

He has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen!


Happy 10 month Birthday!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owen, It doesn't seem possible, this time last year we were having a shower anxiously awaiting your arrival. Now here you are doing so many things, teaching mommy and daddy your tricks and having a wonderful time. Good to see you last weekend, Love you Aunt Penny

Anonymous said...

Owen, How can you be 10 months old? You are such a beautiful baby and everyone's sunshine!
I think I saw a "mommy" face in one of thoes pictures! Take care of mommy and daddy. Love and Kisses, Mom-mom

Anonymous said...

Owen I enjoyed seeing you and your Mommy & Daddy. You're so cute. Love, Aunt Debbie