Owen's first visit to the dentist went
better than I thought it would.
Actually I think it went quite well
considering the dental hygienist came out
to call his name and sounded like a
3 pack a day smoker!!
She scared the bejesus out of him!
He wasn't excited to follow her!
Luckily Dr. Chen was very patient
and kind!
Owen liked him...probably because there
was talk of a surprise at the end!
This kid will do just about anything with
the promise of a surprise!
The best part of the visit was
there were no cavities and his teeth
are in tip top condition! YEAH!!!!
Owen has been very excited to brush
his pearly whites since we visited the
dentist...
maybe he doesn't want to see that lady again!!
1 comment:
Glad I was there for this one. He was so proud when he got home and showed "Pinny" his new toothbrush and pearly whites. Love you, Aunt Penny
Post a Comment