the worlds most ridiculous baby toy ever!
Upon first glance one would even think it
was a dog toy!
In fact I did when I opened it at my shower!
But your Aunt Whitney raved about it...
so I thought OK...
what's the worse that could happen?
I could look like a crazy mom for giving
my sweet baby a dog toy?
You could develop a complex as you get older
because your favorite toy looked like it was for dogs!
But I gave it a try because your Aunt Whitney said...
"It's like baby crack...they love it!"
So with a rave review like that....
Sure! Why not!
Well Gavin...
it's true...
you love it!
Correction...
you L-O-V-E it!
You can't get enough of it!You love to hear it squeak...
You love to chew on Sophie's legs...
ears...
and face!
So Gavin...
I think you and Sophie are going to be good friends!
Let's hope she gets us through the whole teething thing....
1 comment:
i'm convinced ben is going to gnaw sophie's head off...poor giraffe is getting quite the work out over here! :)
Post a Comment