It's Owen's favorite movie and
he watches it over and over and over again!
So it was only fitting that we have
a Madagascar themed party!
I was really excited that this would be an easy theme!
Surely I would be able to just pop on over to party city and
pick up my napkins, plates, and other party goodies!!
Of Course it wasn't that simple...
nothing I do is ever that simple!
There were no Madagascar party supplies to be found!
I tried to sway Owen into a Cars themed party or perhaps
even Spider man...
He would not hear of it...it had to be a "Move it" party.
Realizing that there really is no negotiating with an almost 3 year old
I gave in!
I was determined to make Owen's Madagascar party happen
so I enlisted our resident computer whiz to make
all my crazy ideas happen!
We made our own invitations, water bottle labels,stickers,
chocolate candy molds, and cup cake toppers!
I must say...
I do good work!!!
Stay tuned for more birthday party fun : )


3 comments:
You did a great job!!!! I am sure the kids had a blast!!!
Robin
Owen, your mommy and daddy are amazing. I know you had a very "happy" day!!!!
Love you and "brudder" sooooo much
Mom-Mom
And a great time was had by all!!!!! Your resident Whiz did a great job, Madagascar would be proud. Sorry I missed a great time. Love you all Aunt Penny
Post a Comment