Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Elmo Cookies

Our cookie making tradition continued this year for Owen's birthday party. This year I made cookies shaped like Elmo and the number 2. Owen was very interested in the process this year which made it so special. Who knows what we will make next year!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ilove it!!! Just such a big guy. Way to help Mommy.Like those Elmo cookies. Mommy is so talented. Pa says he loves you. x0x0x0x0 Love you Nanny

Whitney said...

Wow!! Those cookies are adorable! Hope the tasted as delicious as they looked! Gabe wants to put in his order for next year!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Owen, Hope you had a special birthday. I know getting ready was so much fun helping mommy make cookies for all your friends. Sorry I had your old address, I do know better. Hope you had a fun weekend with everyone at Busch Gardens, see you soon. Love you bunches Aunt Penny

Anonymous said...

The cookies look too cute to eat. Looks like you had fun decorating them. Hope you had fun this weekend. Love, Aunt Debbie