Breakfast with Elmo and Friends was so much fun!! I wasn't sure what to expect but it was excellent. The characters were very involved with the kids and each child got to spend some time with each one. Cookie Monster and Bert really liked Owen they both sat down and hung out for awhile with him. I think it's because he was the cutest little guy there! At first Owen didn't really like it... Elmo isn't supposed to be 6 foot tall!! By the end he was running on the stage, slapping fives, and giving hugs. I'm so glad that we decided to do this especially right now since he loves Elmo so much.
Waiting to go inside for breakfast!
Yummy Yummy Breakfast with Elmo and Friends!
Hi Bert! 
Elmo was a very busy guy! Owen got a big hug!!
It's Owen's new buddy Bert showing Owen how to throw trash at Oscar!
My Big Bird you sure are TALL!
C is for COOKIE!!!
1 comment:
Owen, So glad you had so much fun with Elmo and friends and of course with Mom Mom and Pop Pop. I had a big time at your house playing with your trucks, trains and Cooper. Love you all Aunt Penny
Post a Comment