2 years ago today I thought "could this be the day"...
2 years ago today I waited and waited for you...
2 years ago today Daddy and I welcomed you into the world...
2 years ago today you made me a mommy...
2 years ago today I saw your sweet face for the first time...
2 years ago today I held you for the first time...
2 years ago today Daddy took your first picture...
2 years ago today we became a family of 3...
2 years ago today my world was forever changed...
2 years ago today sweet Owen I knew I loved more than anything else...
Happy 2nd Birthday!!!
3 comments:
Very well said Dana. Hope Owen had a happy 2nd birthday. Love, Aunt Debbie
Enjoy every minute, he will be leaving for college next week. Love you, see you soon. Aunt Penny
It is so great to see all of the Happy Birthday pictures for Owen. You do such a good job of posting all of your activities! Thanks for sharing...Marian and John
Post a Comment