Sunday, May 31, 2009

7th between Avenue A & B

It was fantastic going back to our old neighborhood with Owen. It seems like we have been gone for YEARS! It was kinda emotional being there and thinking of all the great memories we made. Most of all this was the place that we brought Owen home to. I got a little teary eyed just thinking about it. We loved taking Owen to watch the dogs in the dog park and the only thing missing was Cooper. He would have loved to be back to his old stomping grounds. It was bittersweet watching Owen run around Tompkins Square Park just like I had imagined him doing when I was pregnant. It was good to be home!
We took the cutest pictures of Owen in front of the graffiti on the corner of 7th and A
He loved chasing the pigeons around the park
Mommy and Owen in front of the dog park.
Daddy and Owen walking to our old apartment 158 East 7th street I can't believe this little guy is the same baby we brought home through these doors almost 2 years ago! Owen ran and ran and ran in the playground! Look at what I can do daddy!
I think I am getting sleepy! NAH!
Owen and daddy at the corner bodega
A stop in the old neighborhood would not be complete without a stop at Criff Dogs! Yummy! Owen felt that he needed to have every ketchup and mustard bottle in the joint on his table. Good thing we were the only people in there! It was quite a collection.

No comments: