Monday, February 9, 2009

YO GABA GABA!!!

Owen has a new favorite show. We don't usually let him watch TV however, when the bewitching hour of 5:00 creeps up I will do anything to keep him happy. This show is so cute to watch and it's even cuter to watch Owen get into it.

What is Yo Gaba Gaba?

Yo Gabba Gabba is a children’s television show that features five friendly toys coming to life when DJ Lance says the magic words, “Yo Gabba Gabba!” The great thing about this show is that it teaches social skills and life lessons. The other day they had a show about being a good friend. It was perfect timing because they sang a song about not throwing things at your friends. Owen has a habit of throwing things.... so this song is great to sing to him. I guess you could say that this is teaching him "conflict resolution"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Owen, I enjoy watching you having fun. Hugs and kisses. Love Aunt Debbie