Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hey now you're a rockstar.....

Today we went to Booda Beans to see the much hyped Little Land Band. Imagine my surprise when I found out Stacy was a DUDE!! I thought is was going to be a girl not some guy with long hair who looked like he should be in a rock band. But I have to say it was worth the hype... Owen loved it. He was quite the rock star!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey....tell that little guy to get off of your piano!!!! Looks like lots of fun. XOXOXO Mom-Mom

Anonymous said...

Play it again Owen!!!That little boy was very rude to step on your piano!You handled it very well by not pushing him.Love you much. xoxoxoxo all around. Love Nanny

Anonymous said...

Play it again Owen!!!! When you are a big rock star I can say that is my rocker!!!!!Love you ,XOXOXOXOXO Nanny

Marc and Nichole Johnson said...

That's so cute. There was a whole toddler posse.