Saturday, August 18, 2012

You make me smile 8-18-2012

You make me smile
big proud mama smiles
these days!
Both of you!
The way you Big one
try to teach your brother
how to draw a race track
for his cars.
You make me smile
when I see the way
you always share with
your brother!
Big one you have a heart
as big as the moon!
Always thinking of others!!
It makes you special!
You make me smile little middle one
with the way you smile  grin

when you are up to no good : )
Oh that little grin you give me
right after you get caught...
It works...
EVERY TIME!!!
I CAN NOT BE MAD!
Big one you
have the kind of smile
that makes your eyes sparkle.
It melts this mama's heart.
Those blue eyes are so full
of excitement and joy!!
Oh little Middle one
those big brown eyes
just twinkle with mischief!!
This is the sweet little face I see
right before you do something
like this....
You make me smile
when you do silly things
like this...
especially after I tell you not to do it.
It's so hard not to smile...
not to laugh...
to keep a straight face!!
You  little Middle one
make me smile even when I shouldn't!
You boys make
the normal..
everyday...
hum drum days
a little more exciting!
You two make me smile...
everyday...
even when I shouldn't : )

No comments: